rcc giveaway.jpg

donate for a chance to win in one of three prizes!

every year cheyenne raine arranges a giveaway that goes to benefit the organization that changed her life: the rape crisis center (rcc). read more about the rcc and their mission here.

the giveaway begins april 1 and ends april 30.
70% of the donations go directly towards the rcc, the other 30% goes to launching raine poetry publishing co.
last year, raine was able to donate $183, thanks to all the participants!
will we be able to raise even more to support the rape crisis center this year?

this giveaway will open april 1, and the three prizes will be announced at that time.
$1 = 1 entry
the three winners will be selected may 1.